- 52 Pickup (2): If Remy can be seen by his enemy (Stealth) that means he/she will also be in range for that attack (normally). More than the 2 damages each card can deal, the really danger of this attack is on its alternative Overload, that Explosive/3 (8.5 cm) can be used for attacking an scenery element (having into account their Defense 13 and the +1 to ranged impacts for being Masksmanship, Remy has 67% chances of succeeding only with 2 dices and Attack 6, 56% when it is reduced to 5) and taking advantage of its area of effect to affect everybody behind it, being able to Overload each new secondary impact (although with limitations because of his Strength 1, as it will be seen now). If his Kinetic Control is being used it is important to declare the change to Energy even before attacking the object, so it is interesting to see who is being affected by the Explosive before deciding with Nature is used. It is not a crazy idea to attack enemies without the extra dice for Overloading it (either for using the alternative Overload or for not paying 1 more POW) thanks to the +1 to impact with ranged attacks (Marksmanship), which can be even better if the attack is against KO or Knocked Down enemies, and having good throwers on the team such as Colossus and Rogue (both of them with Strength 4) it is easy to knock down enemies by throwing.
- All in (3): Gambit's unique attack, with a potential damage of 2 wounds to each one of the affected models, but with the inconvenience that Spray attacks have against Acrobat characters. Its main usage is affecting more than once enemy at the same time, in addition to make useless the covering bonus for being Penetrative, although it is still needed to see the affected characters. Maybe it is more useful for making the affected ones to spend POW for improving themselves because it must be declared even before Remy decides if he wants to Overload each hit roll. It means this attack is perfect for using it at the beginning of the round for leaving the enemies with less POW for the rest of it.
- Bo Strike (2): Gambit's close combat attack is the most versatile of all of them. Although it is true its normal damages is just 1 wound, when Overloading and rolling three dices the chances of obtaining a critical hit are higher, and with this attack that means to force the enemy to lose 2 POW per impact (Stun/2). When using the alternative Overload, the damage of this attack will become 3 damages, although with only 2 dices and Attack 6 (or 5) it can be difficult; just for having an idea of this, against Defense 14 he only has 56% chances (or 44%) of succeed, so it can be interesting using it against knocked down enemies. In case of beginning in touch with the enemy, repeating this attack can force the enemy to lose up to 4 POW counters.
- Up to 3 times without Overloading for a potential damage of 6 wounds. That would leave him out of POW for anything else (hiding, defensive improvement, Cheat Death), with with Colossus close it can be fixed.
- Depending on the quantity of affected enemies, a single card can be thrown against them, or even better against an scenery element and Overload each one of the following impacts produced by its area of effect (Explosive).
In close combat he should Overload every attack if he wants to take advantage of the possible effects with his Bo Strike attack, which means he will do this attack up to 2 times. In both cases he would run out of POW for anything else, and once again with Colossus near it would be fixed:
- Normal Overload: With three dices the chances of obtaining a critical hit are higher, which means again a potential damage of 6 wounds.
- Alternative Overload: Although the damage is much lower, the really painful in this case are the 2/4 POW counter the rival can lose (in addition with the ones used for improving his/her defense).