In Defence his main stronghold is again his Bamf! (2) also because of its reactivity, which will allow him to stand again anywhere (while still having POW) every time a rival declare him as target of an attack and has already paid for it. Alongside this mechanism has its passive protection from ranged attacks that grants his Stealth, making it imperceptible to over 8 "(20 cm); while in the melee offers passive protection against grabbing for his Escape Artist (0) which will raise its Physical Defense 18 (with option to reach 20 if Improves Defensively) if the aggressor does not have tools to change the nature of grip, impossible thing today.
In terms of values, only the Energy Defence (18) can be considered a good value, besides being the best known to date, which means that normally against attacks from a distance if you do not have POW enough to escape you can rely on this value, or 20 if it can be improved Defensively. His other defence almost up to the best but without becoming a value that guarantees very successful is the Supernatural (16), just 1 point below Colossus, also do not forget that it is the only one that cannot Defensively improved. At the other end both their Physical Defense (15) and Mental (14) are close to being the worst, both just 1 point above Iron Man and Starlord Physically and Colossus in Mentally terms.
With 10 points Endurance is just 1 hit over Black Widow, with 4 of them in the upper area in which their attack improves to value 6. Kurt You'd better not leave that area, and not just because normal when it comes out of it is that KO stay (in fact may be a good idea to use Bamf! (2) to hide when it reaches the orange zone and has not been activated, so that if it is KO is far rival) but because it loses that bonus +1 attack, in addition to seeing his power diminished to 5 in the red zone.
Offensives work is not to be strong to begin with because Force 1 cannot throw greater than motorcycles objects, and as characters only to Rocket Raccoon for now, or attacking scenery of type T3 or higher such as a truck. Despite this, its Attack value is maintained in 6 while in good condition (which is an intermediate value), but two attacks one is unique and the other only gives 1 wound. As so many characters have the handicap that all attacks are the same type and nature. What is really fun with him is hitting and evaporating so the opponent does not know where the blow came from.
- Sneak Attack (3): The good thing about this attack is that despite being melee has a range of 4 "(10 cm), allowing Kurt start 10 '(25 cm) of the target, move to it (1 POW), hitting (3+1 POW) to cause 3 damages and flee (Bamf! (2)), although this is only possible starting at 4 '(10 cm) or less of Cyclops to get that extra POW thanks to its Leadership/4, if not he would have to sacrifice Overload or Bamf! (2) to escape, which is not recommended. The other interesting part of this attack is lowered rival Physical Defence by 2 points due to the Distract/2 it applies, what can come in handy someone as physical as Wolverine and even Gambit to perform up to 3 times 52 Pick up (2) without making Overload thanks to relevant "+3" to hit (-2 rival defence besides to +1 for being Marksmanship), although the effect of area would be lost due to Explosive/3 of its alternative Overload.
- Strike (2): Basic attack deals only 1 damage. The good point of this attack is using it between 2 Bamf! (2) to hit the opponent so he/she has no option to respond. Again, if he starts near Cyclops it is possible Overload this attack, which is quite easy because it can finish the rounds near it.
Summarizing, Kurt Wagner is not a character thought to be the hammer of the team, but it is useful to try to make the opponent spend POW in it and disappear right before throwing dice, so it is vital for their survival to maintain whenever possible 2 POW.
He is highly mobile and not only for their high levels of movement and can perform up to two actions of this kind, but also because its Bamf! (2) it allows him to reach any area of the map.
- The most common will be using his Bamf! (2) (2 POW) for arriving to the rival, hitting him with his Strike (2) (2+1 POW) and disappearing again (2 POW), idyllically back again to Scott's side. This attack can be useful for last hitting those enemies with one wound left before changing from the area of their endurance bar.
- Finish the previous round with a physical ally like Wolverine, Gambit, Colossus ... to make use of Teleport Multiple (3)(3 POW) and appear next to a lagging enemy and if it is possible already activated, so that Kurt perform his
- (3+1 POW) so his mate obtains a +2 to impact against Physical Defence.
- Beginning at 10 '(25 cm) or less from the rival (and 4' (10 cm) of Cyclops), you could use one POW to move to stay at 4' from the rival and then use his Sneak Attack (3)