Let's start with the flagship product, the new expansion add-on for Batman Miniature Game, which includes:
- Thematic campaign based on the events during the Arkham Knight video game.
- New campaign mode, so you can create your own campaigns and chain several games giving them something more sense.
- Scenarios for more than 2 players.
- Predator Mode. Considering how this mode is in the video game, you are probably facing a 1 vs many mode. Have to see how they manage to portray in table this mode in which the Dark Knight shows his habilities as a silent hunter.
- Vehicles. Hopefully the well-known Batmovil and Rattler, will add some more type of vehicles. Until now they knew the rules to use them, but only had the Batmovil.
- New equipment lists, so the options for the bands are expanded once again.
- New traits, some of which have already been seen: Sneaking (Catwoman), Disturb (Monster T ...) ...
- And much more.
|Find out why Dick Grayson is a worthy candidate to carry the Bat's robe by watching his profile|
|Oswald and his new boys have a lot to contribute to the band, check it out by watching their profiles|
|Check him profile and you will see why this Lieutenant is so provocative|
|For both BMG and DCUMG, Catwoman has a lot to contribute|
As far as DC Universe Miniature Game is concerned, it offers a more supportive profile, applying detrimental effects to her enemies emphasizing above all the fact of being able to leave one of them demolished with only to hurt. Another striking aspect is her double affiliation, and is that Selina has the same with whom to ally themselves with to achieve her goal.
|The Atlantean God stands impotent in the face of his enemies|
|Kara Zor-El doesnt want to be less than Kal-El|