These are some of the strategies that we consider most interesting and are the ones we usually play:
- Ambush (Value 2, Phase C)
- Secret objective (Value 2, Phase D)
- Fast Advanced (Value 2, Phase C)
Especially good if we have many characters with the undercover rule, since it will allow us to deploy practically fastened to our rivals. Imagine the effect with Deathstroke or Ra's al Ghul (Comic) ...
- Change of Plans (Value 1, Phase D)
- Patrol (Value 1, Phase C)
- Tunnel (Value 1, Phase C)
- Reinforcements (Value 1, Phase C)
- Maps (Value 1, Phase B)
The second strategy is more elaborate, but would try to use it to place the lamposts or sewers in buildings where we can place a Batsignal and thus not leave enough space, having to place it within 5cm of a lampost or sewers. You can also read our entry "How to fight the Batsignal", to know more about this tactic.
- Road Warning Signals (Value 1, Phase B)
- Vandalism/Vandalismo (Value 1, Phase B)
Or if you use the lampost or sewers as a countermeasure to put them at the base of the building where you want to put the Batsignal, which would prevent us from putting it on top of the building, having to deploy ours at 20cm.
Waiting for your comments!