Offensively she is not a character that will be very useful in face to face attacks or distance, with strength 5+ and Attack 3 being effective is very circumstantial, and although her Canary Cry (2SC) itself causes blood to each of those affected, she has bigger use in areas of Support/Control.
Finally, Support/Control is the strong point of this Black Canary, as its already known Canary Cry (1SC) is an assault on the ears and makes all those affected under the template suffer and loose the use of counters until the end of round, although someone with Teamwork itself could continue to use them. Her impressive danger now, is that her Teamwork/2 with Green Arrow may allow you to perform this special action twice in the same round! which of course gives rise to various combinations
- Shout 2 times to the same group of people cause , although the Stunned effect applies only once.
- Shout - Move - Shout, hitting several enemies in the same round, although in both cases must be 10 cm or less than Oliver.
- Move to stay between two group of people and shout once each, but must be 10 cm or less than Oliver.
- There is a combination, although a little beardy, that would allow you to even use her cry up to 3 times, using a Titan Dose, so that she bumps her SC to 4, she could then borrow 2 from Oliver making her a cacophony of pain in one round.
- Move With up to 6 counters in movement (one to run and 5 to increase the distance 29-54 cm).
- Defend as if there were no tomorrow, with up to 6 options to block (could be combined with MC to also defend against shots).
- Blast her enemies with her audible cry twice, which could be broken up with a movement Cry- move –cry a little more.