Beginning for his Power, Tony Stark is not at the same level as his mates Thor and Captain America both of them with Poder 8, but he is only one step below with a 7 value. Unlike the Captain America who reaches all his potential when he is on the middle area of his Endurance bar, Tony Stark suffer more the effect of the damages because on the middle area his Power is decreased to 6 and in the red area until 5 losing also his Fly skill. Regarding this cost it is the same as the Captain with 7 Levels, again between the 12 of Thor and the 4 of Black Widow.
On the defensive area he has quite different values, distinguishing specially on the Mental (18) aspect; either Supernatural (13) and Physical (14) are the worst values until today, it means characters with only Attack 5 have 56% chances of impacting him using Supernatural attacks without using Overload, while the Attack 7 characters have 77%. These low values force Tony to use Defensive Improvements if he doesn't want to be an easy target. On the other hand there is his Mental Defense (18), that without being the 20 value from Deadpool is a value to be considered, even if it is increased to 20 once again because of a Defensive Improvement.
- For beginning it offers to him protection against falls, so it doesn't matter how high the enemy throws him because he won't be affected by the falling damage, but the impact still damages him.
- Combined with all his ranged attacks lets him to stay on a position where most of the enemies couldn't attack him and harass them from the distance.
- He gains a +1 defense bonus against close combat attacks if his rival do not have as well the Fly skill.
Regarding his Endurance he can receive until 13 injuries, although at the moment he stacks 6 of them he will begin to lose quite enough potential due to on the middle are of his Endurance bar his Power decreases to 6, and at the moment he is on the red zone this not only decreases even more until 5, his Attack also decreases 1 point (5) and he loses his Fly skill, so he becomes a target to be taken down quite easy. At the moment he is on the middle area of the healthy bar not only loses potential, he also has to do Stamina Rolls that having Stamina 8 only grants him a 44% chances of staying up at the end of the round, the same as recovering from a KO.
- Unibeam (5): The most powerful of all his attacks, although it has a single use and wastes almost all Iron Man's Power. In fact, in the same round he won't be able to move as fast as possible (3 POW) and use this attack Overloaded (6 POW). Also, having into account that as soon as he reaches the middle area of his Endurance bar his Power will be decreased, maybe is not a good idea to save it so much time because he will probably need some Power left for using it safely, just because he wishes to move too or having chances of using a Defensive Improvement. It has a range of 12' which can be extended 3' more behind the target thanks to its Pierce/3. Joined to the 4 damages it can deal, the other dangerous point of this attack is his capacity of ignoring all Defensive bonus thanks to be Penetrative which for example makes that the scenery covers on the rival to be useless, so as the habilites such as Thor's Hammer of Storms.
- Micro Missiles (3): The second attack can only be used once per round but is the only one taking advantage of his Total Vision that combined with its Homing makes it to arrive to any place within 10'', and it also has a 1' effect area surrounding his target. Everything impacted suffers 2 damages.
- Repulsor Blast (2): Iron Man's standard attack dealing the same damage as the missiles (2 damages) although with nothing special apart from the option of adding 1 extra damage if it is overloaded instead the extra dice, which with Attack 6+1 can be a viable option is the target is wisely chosen (against Defense 15 enemies there are 56% chances of succeed). Also is the attack with less range of the three he has with 8'.
- Iron Man has Energy Defense 16.
- Widow's Bite attack can only be done once per round, although it can be overloaded to increase the chances of impacting. It deals only 1 damage.
- Natasha has a base Attack 6, 7 if she is in a good health condition. So she has 83.59% chances of impact him overloading the attack, if not this chances decrease to 76.56%.
Although Iron Man himself has a cost of 7 Levels, if all his Power wants to be released, Black Widow must be in the same group as him (4 Levels more) to use Tony's Electricity Recharge without having into account if the enemy has any attack that can trigger it, and begin his activation with 10 POW (11 if Captain America is close to him too), but this should be done before Tony begins to suffer any damage because his potential decreases making him to lose Power and even his Fly skill.
The most common will be to attack as much as possible to take all the advantage of his destructive power, although it is recommended to let any POW for using Defensive Improvement if needed, although his free movement capability gives him the opportunity of ending on a strategic position with difficult access for its rival.
He reaches all his potential when he is on the high area of his Endurance bar, at the moment he reaches de middle area he will begin to lose Power, and the Fly skill too when he reaches the red area.
Greetings and we keep reading in La Biblioteca de Alfred and Reino de Juegos.