Hi to everyone.
- Take advantage of Outnumbered.
- Take advantage of the Disarray of this one so you do not have to worry so much about the opponent blocking you, having moved you up to 2 counters in this Defense case, but for this he also has Sneak Attack (1SC).
- Top off what Dick has left touched.
- Take advantage to hit 2+ if he has succeeded in knocking down his objetive.
From the distance is not as dangerous as some of his older brothers, since "only" has 2 Batlings usable to 20cm (Short Range), although he can always shoot 2 in 2 (ROF 2) thanks to being Throwing, which allows him to find a good shooting position before using them. Thanks to the Disarray of Robin, in the case of this Batman can be a good weapon to deal with the ever elusive Acrobat having left them before with the least amount of MC possible to avoid using Dodge. Some of its main uses are:
- Obviously, trying to leave KO of a single attack to the weak characters of Defense 2 and Endurance 4 or, why not, to try to cause 4 stun of blow in any rival (here the really complicated one is the roll to impact)
- Try to knock down a rival so that a teammate can take advantage of it
- Break some lamppost (s) that can get in trouble with the allies (or himself) with only a 2+ to hit and leaving Just a Scratch! do the rest.
Finally in Support/Control tasks this Batman only brings his deductive abilities (Detective). One of its two uses is to be able to solve Riddles with greater security being able to repeat the first roll if it so wishes. Secondly, the approach changes if you decide to accompany Robin and take advantage of the "double activation" they offer, since you would be missing a possible pass, so you should see this trait as a way to counteract this "loss" . In fact, the loss of this possible pass can even be seen as a disadvantage if you decide to make use of the Batsignal as an objetive, since you would be missing an alleged option of having the last activation. Like all Leader, he has Inspire (1SC) to encourage his Henchmen and give them an extra counter that can exceed his limits, but in characters as mobile as Batman it will be rare to see this beyond round 1 (mainly to boost MC) and specific situations of the game.
In short, this is a highly mobile Batman thanks to the combination of Movement 3 + Batclaw + Batcape.
But the great attraction of this Batman is in its enormous synergy with Robin (Boy Wonder), raising its cost from 100/$0 to 165/$0, and is that in this way his Willpower yes is at the level of the best (8), Although the really dangerous of this is in the power to activate immediately after Dick Grayson, if it is close to him, and to finish the work that it has begun by him (The Dynamic Duo). On the contrary, if you decide to take Batman without the Wonder Boy, you have a cheap and tough Dark Knight, although with Willpower 7 and all the shortcomings that have long had the Batman: relying on a single roll to hit and hurt.